This site Rated PG-13; Violence towards Ewoks - nested strong language
* Best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher resolution *
Click the GALLERY Index link at left to view past events. To get back to this homepage, click the MAIN BASE link on any page (once) to bring up the Main Topics seen at left. Click MAIN BASE again and this page (home) will reload.
Summer 2013 - HK's -836 & -861 are busy at the HK Imperial Armory, upgrading our Sandie (SandTrooper) armor for compliance of standards as set forth by the Black Sheep Squadron (HK) of the Imperial 88th Calvary. A complete set of Imperial Combat Pilot gear is being finalized, including Pilot Buckets (flight helmets). An example of this soft-goods/armor is featured in the WonderCon 2013 gallery, and below.
30-March 2013 - HK's -882, -887, -836, and myself invaded WonderCon situated at the Anaheim Convention Center. HK's wore Imperial Combat Pilot gear as featured in I.M.P.S. The Relentless. Gallery posted.
2011 - HK's -236, 861, 882 & 887 joined up with So.Cal. Garrison members near the Mexican Border. We provided a specialized layer of "security" at NAF EL Centro - a Naval Air Facility in SoCal. The active military personnel ROCKED. Gallery posted.
2007 - 118th Rose Parade in Pasadena, CA. Check out Youtube.com and other sources for great vids and photos. Gallery posted.
27-May-05 Chapter 1 - Davenport Gateway - of I.M.P.S. The Relentless went online. 23-July-2010 Ch. 2 released. A must-see epic documentary of The Best Damned Job in the Galaxy! Visit the Relentless site and check out their stunning artwork/props. For additional info, go to News Archive section.
3rd generation: Truly a dirty Sandy with partial HK mods
4th generation: Imperial Combat Pilot gear and the Founding Fathers of HK
L-R = HK-882 as Custom Mando, HK-836 as an Imperial Shuttle Combat Pilot,
(beauty) and the beast HK-861 (Combat Shuttle Pilot) & HK-887 as a Custom Mando
TK861, a member of the Southern California Garrison, part of Vader's Fist; the Fighting 501st Legion - an Internet based organization of armor-wearing groundpounders.
Currently, TK861 is on TDY (Temporary Duty) to a small Class M planet revolving around a 'G2' spectral class sun... in another galaxy far, far away from the Empire.
This site is devoted to the exploits of TK861 during his TDY on Earth.
Features include the following sections:
* Armor Tips - Everything you ever wanted to know about White Armor (almost everything...) - written for nuggets and seasoned Troopers alike. This section is revised periodically.
* Digital Gallery of TK861's exploits - A comprehensive photo journal of TK861's activities on Planet Terra.
* Star Facts - Astronomical data about your own galaxy - and features astrophotography (of your local galaxy) by TK861.
* Galactic Links - Places to go within your galaxy to check out other Trooper-related sites.
* Field Reports - Actual accounts of Terran exploits as performed by TK861 during his TDY assignment. These are excerpts from actual Field Reports sent to his superior command back home.
* Equipment Manual - A Trooper's Field Guide (technical specs) of Gear worn and used by Imperial Stormtroopers. Really dry reading with some funny bits thrown in for good measure.
* Trooper Gear - Details of additional gear necessary to complete / complement your Trooper armor. I have a few new toys that need to be included here. Check for new additions periodically.
|Questions/Comments on the site? Fling an email.
TK-861 is a former member of the 501st (retired)...
... and of the So. Cal. Garrison...
...and honored to be designated HK-861 by the Black Sheep Squadron
Counter courtesy of http://www.digits.com
This site proudly constructed in the U.S.A.
© 2013 J.T.
This site is in no way sponsored or endorsed by: George Lucas, LucasFilm Ltd., LucasArts Entertainment Co., or any affiliates... nor the Walt Disney Company.. Star Wars and all its characters are © and TM by the aforementioned.. Thanks to Mr. Lucas for having a great vision and allowing us fans to share our enthusiasm with others. If anything on this site poses a problem, please let me know and I'll correct it immediately.